Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 71

!Salud!
My family and friends how art thou? Life is going good now that I am not all sick and inable to do anything constructive with my life. Ya on thursday I woke up with the flu (not the HINEY, H1N1, thats what i call it or the chancho) and it was not fun. Gave Elder Cluff a wonderful wake up call from the bathroom at about 3:30 am that was journal worthy. Saturday was El Dia de La Virgencita! or Day of the Virgin Mary and all the Latinos were playing all sorts of fun music for us to listen to as I sat in my recliner chair for 60 hours sick. Thats about how exciting it was for us. We should be having some baptisms hapefully coming up and just need all the prayers and support for them to happen. Anyways hope all is well and have Very Merry Happy Christma-Hauna-Kwanzi-kaughs!

Elder Jimmie G Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment