Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Post from Mom

On Christmas Day I got to talk with Jimmie.  Oh how I needed that.  He never fails in bringing a smile to my face!  He got to talk to everyone, Dad, Justen, Courtney, Ronny, Katie and even Clark Anderson.  We are so proud of him and his growth.  He has not lost his "JIMMIE" personality (and all those who know him, know what I mean).  However; he has gained a maturity and spirituality  laced with the greatest sense of humor and confidence that in our wildest hopes couldn't have been better.

He only has 6 months left.  We encouraged him to stay hard working and he said he would love to go back to his "greenie" area.  Well I got a call today that he is being transferred back to Long Beach and his "greenie" area.  He is stoked and I am sure gonna go out with a bang of hard work and touching the lives of all those he can.

For those of you who have kept up on his blog and or his work...thank you and don't hesitate to comment.  He will love reading them when he gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment