Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 70

Hello from Surf City USA!!!!
Life is going pretty cold here in sunny southern California. Yesterday and today have been WAY cold because it rained all day yesterday and night. It is neat to see today because all the mountains around us have snow on them and it actually feels like a winter now. We still had nothing to do on a normal monday afternoon so we resorted to knocking praying that someone would be nice and have compassion on us and give us hot chocolate or something. But,...... no nothing but normal rude people in the down pour. We did witness the tender mercies of the Lord as we were knocking we recieved a referral on the phone. So the Lord was watching out for us. We are planning to be having a baptism/s for the week of Christmas and we could use all the prayers possible.

It has neat lately for me, I have received letters from people that I have worked with and that have been baptized and how much they have a grateful heart to God that I had been able to teach them. That to me is the greatest thing ever to have received for this Christmas season. I want to thank all of you for the influence that you have had on my life in order to get me to where I am now. Please know that your influence on me has brought more children of God to his fold than you even are able to comprehend. Keep up the good work and love and have a Merry Christmas.

Elder Jimmie G Watkins



17 DAYS til CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment