Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 48

WOOOOOOOO!

Today is crazy, everyone here in California is all sad that Micheal Jackson died. And I am about to go crazy hearing about it! I have a funny joke about Michael Jackson all the people who dont care keep telling us in like every appointment. E mail me and ask me if you wanna hear it. :)

Ok well it has been a fun struggle this transfer to work with Elder Moncayo because he is leaving and wants to visit people about nothing and ya. But I am learning the greatest lesson of all,... thats PATIENCE!
But I love him b/c he is my companion and I have to.

We are moving out of our apartment this week! YAY not really happy about that because we have to clean it and it has been a mission apartment for a real long time and it was maintained by missionaries for a real long time. So ya that is grose and I will be moved next week!

Not much has gone on... there will be better letters soon. I SWEAR!
Love you all!

Elder Jimmie G Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment