Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 45

Holay COWA!

Life is going good like always here on the MISH! We have a baptism scheduled for 2 Saturdays from now and we are super excited for them. It is James and Salina Knowlton and they are super fantastico bien investigatores! We are helping them quit smoking this week, and we have a 15 step program to stop in 10 days. Only the mormon missionaries can make this work, along with the help of the Lord. Because we really do nothing it is all Him.

We then have another less active lady we have been teaching about to renew her temple recommend which is just as amazing as seeing a baptism. Then another family is about to go to the temple soon for the first time after a way long list of worthless stuff they have doubts about.

I AM TIRED!!!! I think that the mission prepares for something that may have to do with not having enough energy to do something, but with the Lord somehow you do stuff and are awake while doing it. I dont know I just have been tired since August of last year and I can never catch up on my sleep. My companion is going home like REAL soon so it is fun to make fun of him and make him TRUNKY!! So life is good, the Savior loves everyone the Church is true and the Book is Blue! I will see you in a YEAR!

Love Elder Jimmie Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment