Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Week 47

!Mujer al blolante... Peligro constante! (look it up)

So the Knowlton's baptism was awesome! I will have pictures soon. I did the water dunking for Selena and confirmed James on Sunday and it was a very special experience for both of them. It is also very cool because James is already getting his interview today for the Aaronic Priesthood. We are going to be able to see them progress well in the Gospel and that is the best part of the work.

We are also trying to keep more work going on and we are being blessed like crazy. Yesterday we just set another date with a man that is pretty strong and we feel will be baptized and that is for the 18 of july I believe. I dont know why I cant remember but its soon. His name is Saul and has had lessons before but this time he is willing to live to what he learns.

The other day, I left my Edcuadorian comp and left him with a Korean Elder and went to be a Guatamalan Elder on splits. i got to speak spanish and rusty english all day and it was fun because even though I am on a SPANISH called mission, my last areas have been nothing but english and it is hard to keep the language going. Elder Moncayo speaks perfect english so he just talks in english and the Salvadorean elder we live with speaks weird spanish and horrible english so speaking good spanish is fun.

Happy 4th of July!!!! It is hard because there is only one Elder that is American and all the other internationies dont care! So Dios bediga a America!!!!

ciao!

Elder Jimmie G.Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment