Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 38

Hello HELLO from the swine strickened golden state of Mexicalifornia!!!!

So this week in my new area has been amazing! We had zone conference on thurs and President Sexton gave us an amazing teaching that will be the turning point of all of our missions and especially mine.

To sum it up, he taught us the doctrine of baptism and our whole purpose here is to declare repentance and baptism and that we need to commit everyone that we teach to baptism in EVERY lesson no matter what. Because if that is not our goal than why are we there to teach them. So this past week we set 3 baptismal dates and more are coming. MY new companion and I are teaching all day and EVERY day! I am so stinking tired. I feel like Nephi where i am weak at the joints each night from teaching. I don't know how that is but it is weird. My area has a lot of hispanics but we can't teach espanish we have to pass it off. But I am just excited to be able to speak to them and eat their food! My companion speaks great english but we speak a lot of espanish. We are doing great and I am excited for my birthday and cant wait to hear from all of you!!!! I love you all and pray for us and protection

Elder jimmie G. WAtkins

No comments:

Post a Comment