Sunday, May 31, 2009

Week 41

So I am sad to say that the Skewes family was not baptized on Saturday but it is going to happen this Saturday if ALL goes well. The dad is being hard to work with but everything looks like it will work out for the good. On Sunday we had an earthquake, not big and crazy but it lasted for about 20 secs or so and there was a huge chandelere (i have no idea how to spell it) but it was above me and would have killed me. But we were with a mexican lady that is from a tiny village in mexico and she was freaking out and it was hilarious. Nothing happened but weird rolling movements.

We just set another baptismal date with a man that is an ex marine and we are way excited for that because it is in 2 weeks! we are way suprised by this blessing and cant wait for him to truly experience the blessings of baptism.

Well everything is still crazy here in Cali. We now have 7 baptismal dates and have taught 47 lessons last WEEK!!!! thats a lot I am dead tired. Love all ya

Elder Watkins

I finally finished the OLD TESTAMENT! It is about time, I have started the NEw Testament and I love how much we are the true church and actually follow the words of the Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment