Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 59

Hi!!!!


Sorry about last week, I could have swore that I had sent that email. I had written one and had intentions of you all knowing what is all going on in with me. SO here you have this now.

This Sunday, after the Afternoon session of Conference, we are having the baptism of Samantha Sakely and we are all way excited. It was going to happen this last weekend but it all just could not happen. Lots of prayers and fasting efforts have been answered with this baptism and the Lord has been working with this girl for a long time.

We moved apartments these past couple of days. All I have to say about that is a couple of things. ONE, dont be suprised if I come back with the plague or some kind of new species of disease b/c that apartment was probably the worst apartment in the mission. People may love the missionaries but I lose my faith everytime I have switched apartments, ITS GROSE! and TWO ..... HALELUIA WE RE OUTTA THERE! It took almost 18 hours of work to clean that thing out and throw all the crap out of there and semi straighten it up. Now we are in a brand new awesome clean apartment with underground parking garage, tennis courts, and bbq's!!! I am way excited but also not b/c transfers are next tuesday so anything can happen and I hope and pray I dont lose this new place after all the hard work we did to get all the stuff there.

I am doing great Elder Danesh is still his wierd Guayanese strange self but I gotta love him.!

Love y'all


Elder Jimmie G. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment