Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 30

Hola mis padres viejos y amigos,

Life has been good. It is starting to be back to normal 85 degrees here in Cali-FOR-nya! It has been a blistering bone chilling blizzard here at 65 degrees for 2 months so people can't wait to take off the sweaters.

The baptism of the Bustamante Family is scheduled for Saturday, we are still working through doubts but there is still light at the end of the tunnel for this Saturday. So, everyone pray that this will still go on and that it happens before I get transferred!(transfers are next tuesday)!

Not too much else is going on, the mission is being reduced to a crazy amount of missionaries. On tuesday we will only have 95 missionaries and after that transfer only 85 or 86 missionaries!!!! I say they're weeding out the weak Elders and purifying the mission, but then I remember that I am here and that isn't happening. Just playing. Well if you want to meet some people in my area go on my mom's facebook and look for them that have been talking to her. I guess she is making friends with people here!!!! Well all is well and boring in the apartment which is always smelling like Canadian bacon. Anyways have fun love y'all


Elder Jimmie G. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment