Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week 26

Hello Everyone!!!!

How are all of you doing this week? I am sad to hear but not suprised,.....the Cardinals did lose. But I HEARD that they played well and it was one of the best games people have seen in awhile.

Anyways this week has been a great one. We have all of a sudden found a whole mess of people to teach when I get a good companion at my side. Nothing against my last companion, but nothing happened when he was here. We are soon to be having some dates set for baptisms and get people going to church. I haven't felt to well for about 2 weeks or so now but I am doing ok. I really think the wonderful air quality here is helping me out oh so much.

I am going to shortly finish the WHOLE OLD TESTAMENT!!!! Cannot wait to start the New Testament and feel the Spirit again, Just Kidding.

But love all of you and the email i sent with all of my numbers and stuff is for my president

Love, Elder Jimmie G. Watkins

No comments:

Post a Comment